- The temporary employment agency may assign a temporary worker to work for a single employer for a period not exceeding 18 months in a period of 36 consecutive months. This limitation applies to the total duration of both, the contract of employment, and the civil law contract.
- The temporary employee can’t be entrusted with performing work of following kind for the employer-user:
1) particularly dangerous in the meaning of provisions issued on the basis of article 23715 of the Labor Code;
2) at the workstation where the employee of the employer-user is hired, during the time of the employee’s participation in the strike;
3) the same as the work performed by the employee of the employer-user with whom the employment was terminated for reasons not involving employees during the last 3 months, preceding the anticipated date of commencement of temporary work by the temporary worker, if such work would be performed in any organizational unit of the employer-user located in the municipality where the organizational unit is or was located, in which the dismissed employee was working;
4) requiring the security employee to be armed with a weapon or items intended for the incapacitation of persons by electricity, the possession of which is required by the permit referred to in the Act of May 21, 1999 on arms and ammunition.